Catch a Brain Waves Fitness Fun
- 3 - 6 years
- * AWARDS... Best Seller!
- 2007 Earlychildhood NEWS Directors' Choice Award
- 2007 Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products
- 2007 Dr. Toy 10 Best Active Products
- 2007 Parents' Choice Approved
- Energizing Movements to Stimulate Brain Development.
- Developed with Carol Ann Erickson, Brain Gym Instructor; Educational Consultant: Dr. Pam Schiller.
- It is a tool for engaging children in healthy living and daily exercise.
- Daily exercise is a must for children to build healthier bodies and stimulate brain development.
- These intentionally designed movements can help kids gain the important benefits of increased fitness and greater learning power
- It’s used as an effective teaching method for turning physical activity into energizing singing and dancing.
- It is motivating and easily creates fitness fun for kids in any setting.
- Clear verbal instructions and sequential movements are found in this exciting and high-energy musical collection.
- A bonus section offers song lyrics and melodies for listening, creative movement and relaxation.
- The comprehensive guide expands upon the movement activities for children and their benefits.
- It’s a valuable resource for teachers who want to incorporate fitness and kids dance music into their curriculum as well as parents who want to instill active activities within the household.
- Guide included.
Out of Stock!
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update you once it restocks.